2010年9月24日 星期五

Moon Festival Holiday

     On the holiday of Moon Festival, I didn't go home, I went to Jhongli with my friends. On that day, the sky was very blue, I thought it was a good day.
     When I arrived Jhongli Station, there were many people on the street. My friend took me to eat a very popular ice, it was very delicious. After eating ice, we went to buy clothes. I felt Jhongli was a good place to buy clothes, shoes. Different kinds of shops, you could buy any things that you wanted.Later, we went to Chung Yuan Night Market. There were many snacks, you could buy a little to taste.  
     This day I was very tired, but I was very happy. Next holiday, maybe I will go to Taipei.

2 則留言:

  1. Hi, Sandy: It is no surprise that most of you wrote something about Moon Festival. It seems that you had fun at Jhongli. I am curious whether Jhongli is 芎林 in Chinese. To be honest, I am not sure where Jhongli is.

    I find that you have quite a few comma splice error. If you have no idea what it is, you should visit a specific comma splice website that I created at http://people.chu.edu.tw/~wswu/grammar/sentence_structure/comma_splice.htm

    回覆刪除
  2. Hello Sandy! is Kelly:))
    I hope next weekend we can go to Taipei, and eat a lots of food, or maybe buy some cloths!!!
    hahahahahahahah!!!!
    I can't wait to see Suk's concert!!!!!
    yayayayayayaya!!

    回覆刪除