2010年9月26日 星期日

New semester and new hope

    It's a new semester, my new school life is begining. This semester, I must do well on my schoolwork. And I will strengthen my English writing and communicating. I think that the best way is reading some English articles and listening radio. Sometime, I'm afraid of speaking English. But now, I will find some way to solve the problem. I must speak, whether I speak good or not. This can strengthen my communicating and let me know which places I must to improve it. I believe I can do well on this.

4 則留言:

  1. Hello, Sandy. Your hope will come true. Because you study very hard. Thank you, my good friend. Go Go Go~Sandy ^^

    回覆刪除
  2. Hi, Sandy:
    Reading a lot of English articles, especially from English books, magazines, newspapers, or famous websites, can definitely help you improve your writing and hopefully also speaking. You are encouraged to read articles from famous newspapers or magazine websites such as CNN, The New York Times, The Washington Post, ABC News, BBC News, etc. They are authentic and current news. You should also practice using the vocabulary or sentence structures that you have learned. For example, you can use the phrases or chunks that you have learned from those websites and use them in your blog here. Go for it.

    回覆刪除