2010年11月28日 星期日

Happy Friday

On Friday, I woke up very early because I would go to Taipei International Flora Exposition. We arried there about 7:40 and waited until opening. My feet just walked into the enterance, my friend was disappear because she run very fast to get the Pavilion of Dreams' ticket, and I walked very slowly. I also got the ticket but our entering time was different. Later, we went to visit Palace of Floral Teas. About 11:20, my friend went to Pavilion of Dreams, and I went to Pavilion of Future. There had many different kinds of flowers and plants, likes cactus, ferns...etc. The following, we went to visit Pavilion of Regimen, Pavilion of Culture, Taipei Story House and EXPO Dome. When we visited all those places, it was about 8:20. On this day, I watched many special flowers and plants, it just liked that I learned a class on school. It was really a full knowledge day.

沒有留言:

張貼留言