2010年11月20日 星期六

Worry

I'm very worried about my younger brother. Actually, I went home this week, I found that his mood was not stable. He used to tell me that he didn't want to study anymore because he is not interestesd in studying. He's only interested in "computer games". I don't know how to talk to him. As I discuss this topic with him, he will very angry and yell to me. I'm really very worried about him. I need to persuade him that don't give up his studying. If he is really not interested in studying, he need to find what's he really wnating. Later, I must to teach him how to control his EQ. His personality is too impulse and easy to get angry. I hope that he can face evertthing by himself and handle everythings well. I hope that he hear my advice and put it on his heart.

沒有留言:

張貼留言