2010年10月10日 星期日

Birthday Party


On Wednesday, we celebrated Wendy's birthday at 果腹之家 restaurant. On that night, we were all very hungry because we joined in the beinning term departmental meeting and didn't eat any thing. So, we ordered many food to eat. But I regreted immediately, it was too much, we couldn't eat all of food. Later, we took many pictures and gave Wendy birthday gifts. She was very happy. This was her 20 years old birthday. This party would let her have a unforgettable memory.
But something terrible thing happened, I puked all of food that I ate. And I had a headache. I felt much betteer after puking. Maybe I got a cold. I need to sleep and take a rest. And now, I feel better now. It's great!

3 則留言:

  1. how's your feeling now????
    gettingg better???
    next time we can go to square to eat burger!!!
    hahahaha

    回覆刪除
  2. Thank you~Sandy I am very happy.^^ ya~
    Excellent! You feel better now.

    回覆刪除
  3. Hi, Sandy:
    You must feel pretty happy that you have so many good friends who care you very much. After the 20th birthday, you are legally an adult. Congratulations!

    回覆刪除