2010年10月3日 星期日

Tunghai's food

On Friday, I slept very well. I needed to take a rest. Afternoon, my father took me to see a dentist because one of my wisdom tooth grew, I must to check if it grew well. After checking, the dentist said if I usually feel painful, I need to consider to pull out a tooth. Later, my father took me to Tunghai to buy a famous buns. It was small amd juicy. We bought three boxes and brought back to eat. Tunghai has also very delicious food. Next time, I will test others food.

1 則留言:

  1. Hi, Sandy:
    I graduated from the English department of Tunghai University and I missed my life there. These buns look yummy.

    By the way, I hope that you won't make the following grammar errors in the future. You should have paid more attention to your blogs. You had better check and read it again before you post it.
    1. I must to check ???
    2. After checking, the dentist said...???
    3. a famous buns???
    4. ...others food???

    回覆刪除