2010年10月24日 星期日

Doctor

Recently, I'm watching an America soap opera, "House". House is a doctor. He has a department that is specially cure strange and rare diseases. His thought is very funny, but he can always find the answer and solve the problem. Every patients are all very importment to him. He saves their life. I think that every doctors all have the same thought-that is saving people life. In the world, it's still existing some immoral doctors. They don't respect life. I think that the reputation maybe the only thing they want. But I still believe their medicable skill. You need to believe doctor. It need a trust between the patient and doctor. Then, the doctor can feel at ease to cure your disease.

1 則留言:

  1. Hi, Sandy:
    I have never watched the American soap opera you mentioned. I can roughly understand what you talked about, but it is not easy to fully comprehend your description because your English may confuse or mislead your readers. You really have to redouble your efforts to improve your English.

    回覆刪除