2010年10月8日 星期五

Discussing Baseball

I like watching baseball games, especailly America baseball. When TV is playing baseball games, I will watch the game on time. The team that I support is NY Yankees. Yankees is a nice team. The first game that I saw was Yankees'. From then on, watching baseball games is being one part of my life. In Yankees, my idol is Yankees's team leader, Derek Jeter. He is an excellent baseball player. He plays a big role on Yankees. The MLB postseason(季後賽) is going on now. I hope that Yankees will win all game and get the twenty-eighth champion this year.
And now I want to show my opinion between Taiwan's baseball and America's baseball. I'm not hating Taiwan's baseball; I just feel that it's becoming corrupt now. It's wrong to cheat on the games. No matter what reasons you have, it's not right. This news made those supports disappointed. That's why I don't like to watch Taiwan's baseball. Some MLB baseball players would take some kind of medicine which is forbidden. They wanted to add their power and did the wrong things. It would destory his baseball life. Both of things are wrong, I hope that those things will not happen again. 

3 則留言:

  1. Hi, Sandy:
    I totally agree with you, although I don't watch baseball games. I wonder how many of your female friends also like to watch baseball games. I am also curious what you usually do when you are watching baseball games. Baseball games usually last about 2 hours. If you watch many baseball games, it definitely will take you much time. Then, how do you have time to study? I just wonder whether you limit how many baseball games you will watch every season. I am not familiar with the MLB postseason, maybe you can tell me more next time.

    By the way, can you upload your photo on your personal profile?

    回覆刪除
  2. Well, I still hvae time to study. I missed many baseball games. When the games start, I need to go to classes. I just spend my free time on weekend to watch baseball games or a little part of games.

    回覆刪除
  3. Sandy~you are crazy about Yankees baseball. Especailly, Derek Jeter.
    Thank you~you give me a birthday card and gift.I love it and you.Ha ha XD

    回覆刪除